Frequently Asked Questions
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR VISA?
You can apply for visa through our website or Send Documents on Email or whatsapp.
We will send your visa copy on the email address provided by you
You can pay either by debit, credit card or fund transfer.
HOW CAN I KNOW THE STATUS OF MY VISA?
You can check online, email us or call us.
WHAT IS THE VISA PROCESSING TIME?
Once you applied the process time is 4 to 5 Working days
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO GET A DUBAI/UAE VISA?
"Individuals need to submit the below documents in order to apply for Dubai Visa
Scan copy of passport first and last page
Recent Passport size photograph
Confirmed return flight booking"
WHEN DO I NEED TO APPLY FOR UAE VISA?
You can apply your visa maximum of 58 days before your travel.
CAN I GET A REFUND IF I DO NOT USE MY EVISA?
No, refunds for unused Visa will not be entertained.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF UAE VISAS?
ADD URL AND THE PAGE WILL REDIRECT TO THE VISA PAGE.
DO I NEED TO SEND PASSPORT?
No, You can upload your documents online or can send us through email
WHAT IS OK TO BOARD(OTB)?
If you are travelling to UAE then ok to board is mandate requirement. Required only for Some airlines and for ECR- Emmigration check required passports
WHAT IS THE OTB PROCESSING TIME?
Airlines normally will take 48 hours to update Ok to board after visa approval
WHAT IF I HAVE DUBAI VISA, CAN I ENTER OTHER EMIRATES?
Yes, UAE visa vaild for all 7 emirates.
VISA ASSURANCE - WHAT IS THIS?
Visa Assurance plan powered by OnlineDubaieVISA which gives you guarantee that the money would be refunded if your visa get rejected. So applicant don't think just go for this.
Applied for visa but not choose the visa assurance. Now can i ??
Yes, You can call us and we will do the needful.
What if i applied visa for my family in one application and 1 visa got rejected. Will i get refund for all
No, Immigration picks all application individually. So you will get refund only for the applicant whom the Visa rejected.
VISA ASSURANCE Terms and Conditions
- *Applicant holding valid visa and applying for new VISA, will not covered Visa Assurance.
- *Applicant is not eligible for refund when his/her application already in process with other agent.
- *Visa Assurance applicable if application applied through www.onlinedubaievisa.com
- *Amount paid for visa assurance and convenience fee charged at the time of booking is Non-Refundable.
- *Applicant already in UAE and applying for Visa, will not covered Visa Assurance.
- *Applicant will have to share all required documents to get the visa application cleared. If applicant fails to share the documents, will not covered Visa Assurance.